Thursday, May 29, 2014

O.P.I. Obsessed

Good Mani Morning!

I LOVE a nude manicure.  If I lined all of my nude polishes up, I feel the line would stretch from here to North Carolina, BUT I'm tossing them all because I've found the PERFECT one for me!

O.P.I's Lacquer in My Vampire is Buff



It's PERFECT! Not too pink, not too white, not too beige.  A shocker? You can now buy OPI at Sally Beauty Supply! You used to have to buy it at a salon or salon supplier, so I was over the moon excited to see it there yesterday! At $8, I'll admit it's more than I'm used to spending on a bottle of nail polish, but I'm VERY happy with it! It's thick enough for just two light coats, and dries evenly and very smooth.  If you're in the market for a good nude, look no further!

Have a great day, Dolls!
XOXO
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Nude is my favorite! It matches everything, and is so clean and polished! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete