Thursday, May 22, 2014

NEW from Joy&Crown!

Y'ALL!

I've been so impatiently waiting for Ali and Jenny to release their red, white and blue ensembles! The Fourth of July has never been more exciting to me!  Earlier this month, a few of my dearest friends and I were fortunate enough to go out to Wichita Falls and visit with the Joy&Crown girls while indulging ourselves in a spa day! (Thanks, Chad!)  After being buffed, rubbed, chemically peeled and blown out, we got to see some behind the scenes action during this very shoot! So fun! I mean really, could Keeli *BE* any more adorable? She'll always be a kid at heart!


Head over to Joy&Crown TODAY to get your hands on some of their new goodies before they're gone and you have to lust over them on everyone else!

XOXO
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment