Monday, February 17, 2014

February GlamBag!

February Ipsy Bag





I'm digging my GlamBag this month!  The Pop lip plumper in Peony Petal is a beautiful hot pink





The eye palette will compose the perfect smokey eye



I've found that Ipsy loves to send me hair oil, which works well for our curly household of girls



This is the second month they've sent me a silver eye pencil though.  How does everyone else use this? I've lined the bow in my top lip to make my red stain pop, and use it in the corner of my eye and water line as a highlighter, shown below.  This is Mally in 'Starshine'.




Last but not least, I turned my nose up at this Zoya polish in Odette, but ended up loving it, which really goes to show that Ipsy sends you things you never would have picked up on your own, but end up becoming staples!



Thanks again, GlamSquad!

To get your own GlamBag, click here!
http://www.ipsy.com/r/2o4p




No comments:

Post a Comment