Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Oh, Baby!

  My Best friend in the whole wide world is in the hospital right now having baby #2 and I'm at WORK! SO MAD!  I'm sitting at my desk watching the phone, waiting for it to ring to tell me she's here.  Why am I even here right now?  I need to be shopping for baby stuff, picking out flowers, going to the grocery store to get all of the ingredients I need to make all of the meals I'm planning on taking to the Bennett house when they get home!  This is so frustrating.  It's just like last year (yes, I know, joke's on Sarah, she's been pregnant for about two years straight with back to back pregnancies) when I was waiting on Avree.
 


  That was right at 13 months ago, and here we are again, rather Impatiently waiting on another one.  I wont disclose Baby Bennett, The Sequel's name just yet, because in the last few weeks it has changed a time or two.  I will, however, make predictions. 
  Since Avree was born dark complected with dark eyes and enough hair to do a double process color on, I'm going to guess that this one is dark complected as well, but bald with Kevan's light eyes. 
  COME ON, Baby Bennett!  MAMA NEEDS A DRINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment