Monday, September 8, 2014

DIY Kitchen update!

Hello Hello!! 

WE BOUGHT A NEW HOUSE!! 
HOOTY hooooo!




....BUT...it needs a LOT of work. Sure is a good thing I married such an amazing handy man who you can't STOP from working. 

This was my kitchen before:


HOLY Harvest Gold appliances! This house was built in the 70s...as if you didn't grasp that from the mass amount of orangey wood and mustard. 

This room was #1 on the facelift list. So OF COURSE..to Pinterest we go! Here's my inspiration:


Chance started working on it Friday after work, and by Saturday evening, I had THIS:


The cabinets look white, but are actually a pale grey, seen here against my ivory chairs. 

The before and after:


A little paint, a few new appliances, and a hardworking man later; I'm in LOVE! 

Until the next project is done!!
Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment